The days of hand taped artwork and ruby-lith are long gone, but not forgotten. Today our CAD tools are far more advanced than a light table, but our Designers still understand why it's called artwork. We take a high degree of pride and ownership in providing our customers with a PCB design that not just functions, but looks professional as well.
DFM tools are great, but we believe experience is greater. Our manufacturing is on site, so feedback from the shop floor to engineering is immediate. When we engage at the prototype stage, we can make sure to immediately close the loop on manufacturability issues and prevent wasted time and money on production issues. Our CAD component libraries are optimized to support our manufacturing processes, not just a theoretical optimum.
This enables us to provide a high yield design that will stand the test of time.
Areas of Expertise include:
- 1-24+ layers
- Blind, Buried, Plugged, Micro drilled, HDI Vias
- High Speed Digital Designs 2Ghz+
- True Engineering Constraint driven PCB layout:
- Differential Pair
- Max Parallel, Exposed, Uncoupled Lengths
- Min / Max / Matched Length or Propagation Delay
- Physical Line Width Min / Max
- High Frequency / RF Wireless; 433Mhz, 1.2Ghz, 2.4 Ghz
- EMC/ EMI and SI Analysis
- High density packaging design using BGA, µBGA, CSP, QFN, etc.
- High Power Density 100Amp and above
- High Thermal Load / Dissipation Techniques
- Advanced Packaging Options; COB, MCM, LTCC
- FR4 family of Laminates FR4, FR406, FR408
- High Speed and High Temperature Laminates From Rogers, Nelco and Isola
- Polyimide Flex and Rigid Flex 1-16+ Layers
- Aluminum and Copper core materials
- Cadence Allegro v16.6
- Cadence Specctra Autorouter
- OrCad Capture
- PADS Power PCB
- PCAD / Altium (Legacy Support)
- Pentalogix Viewmaster / CAMMaster